309 Madeira Ct, Saint Peters, MO 633764 beds, 4 baths, 2,519 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The best thing about this community is the location. With easy acces to the Page Extension (Hwy 364) there is easy access to St. Louis via 364, Hwy 70 or Hwy 40. There are single family homes and an area with condo's.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $246,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- 9' ceilings, custom millwork, granite countertops, upgraded Whirlpool appliances, hardwood floors
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,519 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: T080900071
- Zillow Home ID: 103672830
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 309 Madeira Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63376, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% higher than in Saint Peters, and 112.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63376 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Peters.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63376 home values.
- 307 Madeira Ct Saint Peters, MO--321,572
- 311 Madeira Ct Saint Peters, MO$235K321,775
- 305 Madeira Ct Saint Peters, MO$218K22.52,540
- 220 Mattina Ct Saint Peters, MO--------
- 313 Madeira Ct Saint Peters, MO$205K321,736
- 303 Madeira Ct Saint Peters, MO$208K42.52,219
- 218 Mattina Ct Saint Peters, MO--------
- 221 Mattina Ct Saint Peters, MO--------
- 315 Madeira Ct Saint Peters, MO$307K32.52,126
- 308 Madeira Ct Saint Peters, MO$162K432,480
- 306 Madeira Ct Saint Peters, MO$219K42.52,528
- 159 Siena Dr Saint Peters, MO--321,572
- 317 Madeira Ct Saint Peters, MO$227K42.52,480
- 157 Siena Dr Saint Peters, MO--------
- 301 Madeira Ct St Peters, MO--------
- 304 Madeira Ct Saint Peters, MO$209K321,879
- 402 Sorano Way Saint Peters, MO$206K332,280
- 219 Mattina Ct Saint Peters, MO$316K42.22,732
- 401 Sorano Way Saint Peters, MO$203K42.52,189
- 606 Toscana Way Saint Peters, MO--------
Nearby Schools in Saint Peters
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292