309 Pueblo Way, Vallejo, CA 945913 beds, 1 bath, 1,087 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 264 sqft
- Exterior \ Other,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Other,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Go Directly,Showing \ Leave Card,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Unknown,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,087 sqft
- Parcel #: 0075106030
- Zillow Home ID: 15673360
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 309 Pueblo Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% less than in Vallejo, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 315 Pueblo Way Vallejo, CA$146K311,280
- 114 Del Sur St Vallejo, CA$176K421,345
- 108 Del Sur St Vallejo, CA$185K421,500
- 321 Pueblo Way Vallejo, CA$169K311,411
- 308 Pueblo Way Vallejo, CA$158K31900
- 314 Pueblo Way Vallejo, CA$151K31900
- 202 Del Sur St Vallejo, CA$163K31900
- 327 Pueblo Way Vallejo, CA$141K311,164
- 320 Pueblo Way Vallejo, CA$146K31900
- 212 Clearpointe Dr Vallejo, CA$268K32.51,531
- 208 Clearpointe Dr Vallejo, CA$289K32.51,736
- 204 Clearpointe Dr Vallejo, CA$256K32.51,531
- 216 Clearpointe Dr Vallejo, CA$272K32.51,531
- 200 Clearpointe Dr Vallejo, CA$295K42.51,935
- 224 Clearpointe Dr Vallejo, CA$335K32.51,736
- 224 Clearpointe Dr Vallejo, CA$331K321,736
- 220 Clearpointe Dr Vallejo, CA$297K32.51,736
- 208 Del Sur St Vallejo, CA$169K321,212
- 326 Pueblo Way Vallejo, CA$163K311,164
- 224 Clearpointe Dr Vallejo, CA$301K32.51,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292