309 S Habana Ave APT B, Tampa, FL 336092 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,588 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The Master bedroom measures 16 x 14 ft. The guest bedroom measures 13 x 11 ft. The bedrooms are carpeted with nice, soft carpeting. The master bathroom was redone last year by owner with all travertine tile, rainfall and standard shower heads, high end Moen wall mounted dual faucets, the vanity has custom granite countertop and custom cabinetry. In addition, there is a wall mounted TV (stays with the home) and LED lighting around the mirror as a finishing touch.
The entire downstairs has real wood flooring and crown molding throughout. The 19 x 16 ft living room is wired for surround sound and the kitchen has all stainless steel, Whirlpool Gold appliances that were all recently purchased by owner. There is a formal dining space connected to the living room measuring 12 x 14 ft, which can be used as an office (which is the current use), or can easily be turned into a third bedroom. The entire house has recently been painted by owner and all of the windows have custom, real wood blinds installed by owner in 2009.
The air conditioner is a top of the line Carrier, just replaced by owner in the past 5 months and has a 10 year warranty!! The HOA fees are $100/month and there are only a total of 10 units in this gated and secure community (no pool). There is plenty of custom shelving installed by owner in the two car garage, but if that is not enough, there is attic space in both the house and the garage for extra storage. In addition, there is a cable outlet in the garage for mounting a TV in the courtyard. You will not find another townhome with this many upgrades and finishing touches!
Location, Location, Location. This town home is located walking distance from all restaurants and shops on Howard Avenue and Bayshore Blvd., 5 minute drive from downtown and Tampa General Hospital, 10 minute drive from Tampa International Airport and International Mall and 15 minute drive from MacDill Air Force Base.
- Built in 1998
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,588 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1169320250
- Zillow Home ID: 51590784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 309 S Habana Avenue APT B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Courier City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17% lower than in Tampa, and 148.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Courier City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Courier City home values.
- 309 S Habana Ave APT A Tampa, FL$320K32.51,781
- 307 S Habana Ave APT B Tampa, FL$316K32.51,760
- 307 S Habana Ave APT A Tampa, FL$304K32.51,588
- 305 S Habana Ave APT B Tampa, FL$300K32.51,588
- 304 S Habana Ave # A2 Tampa, FL$323K21804
- 305 S Habana Ave APT A Tampa, FL$299K32.51,698
- 310 S Bungalow Park Ave Tampa, FL$291K42.51,764
- 304 S Habana Ave APT 8 Tampa, FL$197K------
- 312 S Bungalow Park Ave Tampa, FL$336K222,488
- 303 S Habana Ave APT B Tampa, FL$319K32.51,760
- 308 S Bungalow Park Ave Tampa, FL$184K21.51,200
- 2805 W Azeele St Tampa, FL$278KStudio--1,746
- 306 S Habana Ave APT 3 Tampa, FL$120K21804
- 303 S Habana Ave APT A Tampa, FL$309K22.51,588
- 306 S Habana Ave # B4 Tampa, FL$120K21804
- 306 S Habana Ave # B2 Tampa, FL$120K21804
- 306 S Habana Ave # B5 Tampa, FL$119K21836
- 306 S Habana Ave APT 6 Tampa, FL$120K21804
- 306 S Habana Ave APT 7 Tampa, FL$119K21804
- 2808 W Azeele St UNIT 217 Tampa, FL$101K21783
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292