- Lot: 2.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 226 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,929 all time views
- 80 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $70,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $43
- MLS #: 20158190
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Half Baths \ None, Type \ Single Family, FOUNDATION \ Crawl Space, WATER \ Public Water, Inside Subdivision \ No, Full Baths \ Two, BASEMENT \ No, COOLING SYSTEM TYPE \ Heat Pump, HEATING SYSTEM TYPE \ Heat Pump, ROOF \ Composition Shingles, Bedrooms \ Three, STYLE \ Ranch, SEWER \ Septic Tank, Garage Capacity \ Two, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Other, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Master on Main Level, Living Room Y\N \ Yes, Master Bedroom Y\N \ Yes, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, HEATING SYSTEM TYPE \ Electricity, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Blinds, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Built-in Bookcases, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable TV Available, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Fan, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceilings-Blown, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Fireplace, Other Room 1 Y\N \ Yes, HEATING SYSTEM TYPE \ Forced Air, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Countertops-Laminate, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Vinyl Windows, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Smoke Detector, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Driveway - Asphalt, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Attic Stairs-Disappearing, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Some Storm Doors, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Tilt-Out Windows, STORAGE SPACE \ Floored Attic, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Gas Logs, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Some Window Trtmnts Stay, SF Range \ 1500-1749, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Workshop, Garage Type \ Detached Carport, USDA \ Yes, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceilings-Smooth, SPECIALTY ROOMS \ Sun Room, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave - Built in, FLOORS \ Carpet, FLOORS \ Ceramic Tile, FLOORS \ Hardwood, FLOORS \ Vinyl, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, Lake Front \ No, Lake \ None, APPLIANCES \ Range\Oven - Electric, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Water Heater - Electric, FLOORS \ Laminate, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Creek, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Shade Trees, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Electric, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Septic, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Washer, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Public Water, FLOORS \ Hardwood Under Carpet, UTILITIES ON SITE \ Unknown(verify), Sale\Rent \ For Sale, HOA Y\N \ No, LA1Agent Phone2 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone3 CountryId \ United States (+1), High Speed Internet Avail \ Yes, Dining Room Y\N \ Yes, Horses Allowed \ Yes, Bonus Room Y\N \ No
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,628 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0060852
- Zillow Home ID: 72678068
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-173K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29671 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Pickens as a whole. Among 29671 homes, this home is 27.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29671, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.7% greater than in Pickens, and 6.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29671 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pickens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29671 home values.
|311 Shady Grove Rd Pickens, SC||$88K||3||1||1,254|
|306 Shady Grove Rd Pickens, SC||$118K||3||2.25||1,289|
|312 Shady Grove Rd Pickens, SC||$139K||4||2||1,932|
|318 Shady Grove Rd Pickens, SC||$119K||3||2||1,585|
|298 Shady Grove Rd Pickens, SC||$112K||3||2||1,269|
|297 Shady Grove Rd Pickens, SC||$90K||3||1||1,226|
|159 Wind Chime Dr Pickens, SC||$61K||3||2||1,431|
|159 Wind Chime Dr Pickens, SC||$71K||3||2||--|
|154 Wind Chime Dr Pickens, SC||$160K||3||1||2,455|
|148 Wind Chime Dr Pickens, SC||$129K||3||3||1,425|
|277 Shady Grove Rd Pickens, SC||$72K||2||1||1,104|
|348 Shady Grove Rd Pickens, SC||$59K||2||1||896|
|268 Shady Grove Rd Pickens, SC||$48K||2||1||624|
|130 Tall Oaks Ln Pickens, SC||$50K||2||1||720|
|112 Tall Oaks Ln Pickens, SC||$69K||3||1||1,048|
|360 Shady Grove Rd Pickens, SC||$108K||3||2||1,217|
|265 Shady Grove Rd Pickens, SC||$131K||3||2||1,686|
|364 Shady Grove Rd Pickens, SC||$102K||3||2||1,050|
|261 Shady Grove Rd Pickens, SC||$56K||3||2||1,152|
|368 Shady Grove Rd Pickens, SC||$104K||3||2||1,106|
Nearby Schools in Pickens
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.