This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1986
- Views: 907 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $107,000
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 46
- Floor size: 1,016 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0053 B:0161 L:0039
- Zillow Home ID: 58034800
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $59-126K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% decrease for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 29.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in West Haven, and 109.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (46)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 309 Terrace Ave|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!