- Lot: 6,050 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 20 days on Zillow
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: T2748809
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Playground, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,678 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0926200070007000030
- Zillow Home ID: 70799720
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $121-165K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33543 home values will rise 6.8% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for Wesley Chapel as a whole. Among 33543 homes, this home is 5.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33543, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wesley Chapel, and 153.3% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33543 home values.
Nearby Schools in Wesley Chapel
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!