A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,268 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $92,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $67
- Parking: 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Amenities \ 0, Association \ Mid-South, Basement \ 0, Bath Features \ 0, Construction \ 0, Cooling \ 0, Detached Structures \ 0, Dining Room Features \ 0, Dining Room Level \ 0, Disabled Features \ 0, Distance From Town \ 0, Driveway \ 0, Exterior Features \ 0, Family Room Level \ 0, Fees Include \ 0, Fencing \ 0, Fireplace/Stove Type \ 0, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ 0, Heating \ 0, Interior Features \ 0, Kitchen Features \ 0, Kitchen Level \ 0, Laundry \ 0, Laundry Room Level \ 0, Leased Equipment \ 0, Living Room Level \ 0, Occupant Type \ Vacant, Office/Den Level \ 0, Patio \ 0, Pool Type \ 0, Possession \ At Closing, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Region/Setting \ 0, Roof \ 0, Rooms \ 0, Services & Technology \ 0, Sewer \ Other, Siding \ 0, Site/Lot Description \ 0, Spa Type \ 0, Style \ 0, Unit Description \ 0, Utilities \ 0, Utility Room Level \ 0, Water \ 0, Windows & Energy Features \ 0, Workflow State \ Published, Yard & Sprinklers \ 0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,365 sqft
- Parcel #: B0157J N00081
- Zillow Home ID: 64866200
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-145K.
Market guideZillow predicts 38134 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for Bartlett as a whole. Among 38134 homes, this home is valued 13.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 38134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.3% higher than in Bartlett, and 177.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38134 home values.
|3089 Goforth Way Bartlett, TN||$109K||2||2||1,200|
|3097 Goforth Way Bartlett, TN||$122K||3||3||1,565|
|3087 Goforth Way Bartlett, TN||--||--||--||--|
|4001 Goforth Way Memphis, TN||$96K||--||--||--|
|3085 Goforth Way Bartlett, TN||$99K||2||2||1,210|
|3105 Goforth Way Memphis, TN||$107K||2||2||1,200|
|3081 Goforth Way Bartlett, TN||$98K||2||2||1,276|
|3077 Goforth Way Bartlett, TN||$96K||2||2||1,219|
|3111 Goforth Way Memphis, TN||$125K||3||2||1,436|
|3087 Ole Bartlett Ct Bartlett, TN||$138K||3||2||1,683|
|3083 Ole Bartlett Ct Bartlett, TN||$140K||3||2||1,722|
|3091 Ole Bartlett Ct Bartlett, TN||$173K||3||2.5||1,600|
|3079 Ole Bartlett Ct Bartlett, TN||$140K||3||2||1,734|
|3073 Goforth Way Bartlett, TN||$94K||2||2||1,187|
|3115 Goforth Way Memphis, TN||$136K||3||3||1,828|
|3095 Ole Bartlett Ct Bartlett, TN||$154K||2||2||2,077|
|3075 Ole Bartlett Ct Bartlett, TN||$137K||3||2||1,644|
|3071 Goforth Way Bartlett, TN||$98K||2||2||1,212|
|3073 Ole Bartlett Ct Bartlett, TN||$140K||3||2||1,794|
|3099 Ole Bartlett Ct Bartlett, TN||$136K||3||2||1,632|
Nearby Schools in Bartlett
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.