3093 Sumatra St, West Sacramento, CA 956914 beds, 3 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Gunite construction Pool with waterfall. Large patio area for those outdoor summer BBQ parties! Excellent entertaining backyard.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- visit http://www.jeanetteali.com/Sumatra.htm for additional information.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 045602023000
- Zillow Home ID: 55153049
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3093 Sumatra Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95691 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in West Sacramento, and 86.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95691 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95691 home values.
- 3099 Sumatra St West Sacramento, CA$232K------
- 3087 Sumatra St West Sacramento, CA$342K421,779
- 3105 Sumatra St West Sacramento, CA$379K332,607
- 3081 Sumatra St West Sacramento, CA$354K------
- 3111 Sumatra St West Sacramento, CA$337K432,147
- 3092 Sumatra St West Sacramento, CA$297K------
- 3080 Sumatra St West Sacramento, CA$283K------
- 3100 Sumatra St West Sacramento, CA$297K------
- 3117 Sumatra St West Sacramento, CA$252K------
- 3130 Midway Island St West Sacramento, CA$286K------
- 3124 Midway Island St West Sacramento, CA$248K321,200
- 3106 Sumatra St West Sacramento, CA$297K321,640
- 3142 Midway Island St West Sacramento, CA$240K------
- 3118 Midway Island St West Sacramento, CA$237K------
- 3536 Tortola Rd West Sacramento, CA$246K------
- 3528 Tortola Rd West Sacramento, CA$292K------
- 3520 Tortola Rd West Sacramento, CA$245K------
- 3544 Tortola Rd West Sacramento, CA$281K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.