3095 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 13-201, Erie, CO 805163 beds, 3 baths, 1,607 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
2 bedrooms + loft (possible 3rd bedroom), 3 full baths, vaulted 2 story ceilings, granite counter tops in kitchen and baths, cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer. Lots of storage space. Two decks. View of mountains from upper level. Walking distance to many great parks and playgrounds.
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $215
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $227,204
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,607 sqft
- Parcel #: R4537406
- Zillow Home ID: 72564199
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3095 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 13-201
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% greater than in Erie, and 57.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80516 home values.
- 3095 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 13-303 Erie, CO$160K221,156
- 3095 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 13-108 Erie, CO$165K221,273
- 3095 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 13-206 Erie, CO$155K221,156
- 3095 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 13-104 Erie, CO$159K221,156
- 3095 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 13-208 Erie, CO$76K------
- 3095 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 13-202 Erie, CO$75K------
- 3095 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 13-106 Erie, CO$77K------
Nearby Schools in Erie
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292