- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
30971 Granite St, Mentone, CA 923594 beds, 3 baths, 1,978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2008 for $265,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,978 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0298374350000
- Zillow Home ID: 17376534
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30971 Granite Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92359, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% greater than in Mentone, and 19.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92359 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mentone.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92359 home values.
- 31018 Granite St Mentone, CA$295K43--
- 30965 Granite St Mentone, CA$287K42.51,960
- 30979 Granite St Mentone, CA$274K331,684
- 30957 Granite St Mentone, CA$261K32.51,684
- 31003 Granite St Mentone, CA$291K431,978
- 10470 Cinnabar Ct Mentone, CA$260K321,484
- 31007 Granite St Mentone, CA$273K331,684
- 30949 Granite St Mentone, CA$268K331,684
- 10462 Cinnabar Ct Mentone, CA$288K431,978
- 10469 Sandstone Ct Mentone, CA$260K321,484
- 31004 Granite St Mentone, CA$263K321,484
- 10461 Sandstone Ct Mentone, CA$275K32.51,684
- 30941 Granite St Mentone, CA$295K431,960
- 31011 Granite St Mentone, CA$289K431,978
- 10454 Cinnabar Ct Mentone, CA$289K42.51,960
- 31008 Granite St Mentone, CA$279K32.52,044
- 10453 Sandstone Ct Mentone, CA$285K42.51,960
- 10446 Cinnabar Ct Mentone, CA$272K32.51,684
- 30933 Granite St Mentone, CA$256K32.51,684
- 31017 Granite St Mentone, CA$274K32.51,684
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.