- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3098 Capewood Ln, San Jose, CA 951324 beds, 2 baths, 1,701 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,099 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $164,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Parking: 378 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,701 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 09215033
- Zillow Home ID: 19485086
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3098 Capewood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berryessa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.1% less than in San Jose, and 40.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Berryessa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
- 3090 Capewood Ln San Jose, CA$705K53.51,835
- 2043 Morrill Ave San Jose, CA$648K321,577
- 3084 Capewood Ln San Jose, CA$570K31.5960
- 2037 Morrill Ave San Jose, CA$634K421,480
- 2051 Morrill Ave San Jose, CA$812K52.52,697
- 3059 Via Del Sol San Jose, CA$661K321,625
- 3102 Capewood Ln San Jose, CA$618K421,361
- 3080 Capewood Ln San Jose, CA$624K421,361
- 2031 Morrill Ave San Jose, CA$722K421,806
- 2055 Morrill Ave San Jose, CA$609K421,361
- 3063 Via Del Sol San Jose, CA$681K421,690
- 2052 Morrill Ave San Jose, CA$589K31.5960
- 3101 Kermath Dr San Jose, CA$709K421,806
- 3055 Via Del Sol San Jose, CA$608K321,372
- 3081 Postwood Dr San Jose, CA$605K421,361
- 3106 Capewood Ln San Jose, CA$776K63.52,110
- 3074 Capewood Ln San Jose, CA$611K421,399
- 2054 Morrill Ave San Jose, CA$601K321,165
- 2023 Morrill Ave San Jose, CA$626K321,372
- 2059 Morrill Ave San Jose, CA$635K5--1,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!