3098 Carmello Ave, Orlando, FL 328143 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $208
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 526 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 162230053401635
- Zillow Home ID: 89679521
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3098 Carmello Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Baldwin Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39% less than in Orlando, and 54.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Baldwin Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baldwin Park home values.
- 3090 Carmello Ave Orlando, FL$409K32.51,837
- 5303 Brady Ln Orlando, FL$600K43.52,785
- 3098 Carmello Ave Orlando, FL$232K32.52,000
- 3090 Carmello Ave Orlando, FL$227K32.51,792
- 3082 Carmello Ave Orlando, FL$378K321,509
- 3082 Carmello Ave Orlando, FL$310K321,492
- 3074 Carmello Ave Orlando, FL$313K321,492
- 3074 Carmello Ave Orlando, FL$314K321,492
- 5311 Brady Ln Orlando, FL$510K43.52,538
- 3074 Carmello Ave Orlando, FL$397K321,322
- 3083 Carmello Ave Orlando, FL$420K331,998
- 5319 Brady Ln Orlando, FL$536K32.52,635
- 3075 Carmello Ave Orlando, FL$235K331,998
- 3067 Carmello Ave Orlando, FL$229K32.51,792
- 3075 Carmello Ave Orlando, FL$488K332,036
- 3066 Carmello Ave Orlando, FL$427K32.51,998
- Stanfield Ave Orlando, FL$394K42.51,959
- 5327 Brady Ln Orlando, FL$388K32.51,779
- 3067 Carmello Ave Orlando, FL$395K32.51,837
- 3058 Carmello Ave Orlando, FL$416K331,998
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.