31-33 Ashland St UNIT 1, Haverhill, MA 018302 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,217 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $179
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $129,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,217 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:0204 B:00047 L:14-1
- Zillow Home ID: 68008760
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31-33 Ashland Street UNIT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01830 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% less than in Haverhill, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01830 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
- 31-33 Ashland St UNIT 7 Haverhill, MA$124K11823
- 31-33 Ashland St UNIT 4 Haverhill, MA$128K11886
- 20 Ashland St Haverhill, MA$266K521,840
- 31-33 Ashland St UNIT 6 Haverhill, MA$153K211,286
- 31-33 Ashland St UNIT 2 Haverhill, MA$99K21.51,397
- 31-33 Ashland St UNIT 3 Haverhill, MA$172K21.51,447
- 27 Ashland St UNIT 27 Haverhill, MA$145K21.51,454
- 37 Ashland St Haverhill, MA$175K422,097
- 41 Ashland St Haverhill, MA$203K311,383
- 25 Ashland St UNIT 25 Haverhill, MA$146K21.51,467
- 9-11 Travers St Haverhill, MA$233K633,261
- 43 Ashland St Haverhill, MA$178K532,736
- 48 Arlington St UNIT A Haverhill, MA$116K11800
- 48 Arlington St UNIT B Haverhill, MA$149K311,480
- 46 Arlington St UNIT B Haverhill, MA$131K211,290
- 46 Arlington St UNIT A Haverhill, MA$118K21765
- 44 Arlington St UNIT 44 Haverhill, MA$239K32.51,495
- 32 Arlington St UNIT 32 Haverhill, MA$170K31.51,368
- 42 Arlington St UNIT 42 Haverhill, MA$238K32.51,487
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.