31-33 Blaine St, Boston, MA 021346 beds, 2 baths, 2,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,500 sqft
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2009 for $590,000
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,648 sqft
- Parcel #: W:22 P:01710 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59086885
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31-33 Blaine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Allston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63% lower than in Boston, and 85.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Allston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allston home values.
- 27-29 Blaine St Boston, MA$632K312,674
- 65 Everett St Boston, MA$654K632,329
- 37 Blaine St Allston, MA$323K621,900
- 30 Blaine St Boston, MA$440K52.51,356
- 32 Blaine St Boston, MA$398K311,449
- 28 Blaine St Boston, MA$392K42.51,458
- 24-26 Blaine St Boston, MA$434K422,515
- 20-22 Blaine St Boston, MA$439K422,575
- 53 Hano St Boston, MA$395K311,374
- 51 Hano St Boston, MA$336K311,338
- 35 Blaine St Allston, MA--------
- 49 Hano St Boston, MA$340K311,338
- 55 Hano St Boston, MA$335K311,374
- 47 Hano St Boston, MA$400K311,418
- 57 Hano St Allston, MA$254K521,694
- 45 Hano St Boston, MA$354K311,368
- 45 Hano St # 2 Boston, MA$444K21--
- 24 Everett St APT 1 Allston, MA$590K41--
- 59 Hano St Boston, MA$309K311,284
- 43 Hano St Boston, MA$368K21.51,418
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!