- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 2,052 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $198,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $105
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Subdivision, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Porch, Other Room 2 Description \ Greenhouse, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,890 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0505 B:0001 L:0050
- Zillow Home ID: 57714934
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-225K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06082 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Enfield as a whole. Among 06082 homes, this home is valued 17.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06082, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% greater than in Enfield, and 26.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06082 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Enfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06082 home values.
|27 Armstrong Rd Enfield, CT||$163K||3||1||1,408|
|25 Armstrong Rd Enfield, CT||$205K||4||2.5||1,846|
|26 Armstrong Rd Enfield, CT||$179K||4||2.5||1,634|
|28 Armstrong Rd Enfield, CT||$164K||4||2.5||1,296|
|39 Armstrong Rd Enfield, CT||$183K||5||1.5||1,728|
|22 Armstrong Rd Enfield, CT||$198K||4||2||1,737|
|29 Armstrong Rd Enfield, CT||$172K||3||1||1,350|
|15 Woodland St Enfield, CT||$180K||4||1||1,548|
|30 Armstrong Rd Enfield, CT||$189K||4||1.5||1,810|
|23 Brook Rd Enfield, CT||$171K||4||2||1,494|
|21 Brook Rd Enfield, CT||$160K||4||2||1,296|
|25 Brook Rd Enfield, CT||$179K||4||1.5||1,632|
|13 Woodland St Enfield, CT||$186K||4||1.5||1,632|
|32 Armstrong Rd Enfield, CT||$172K||4||1||1,527|
|27 Brook Rd Enfield, CT||$161K||4||1||1,296|
|81 Oakwood St Enfield, CT||$203K||4||2.5||1,880|
|14 Woodland St Enfield, CT||$191K||3||2||1,431|
|79 Oakwood St Enfield, CT||$115K||2||1||728|
|26 Brook Rd Enfield, CT||$193K||5||2||1,865|
|24 Brook Rd Enfield, CT||$191K||4||1.5||1,864|
Nearby Schools in Enfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!