31 Bluff Ave, Norwalk, CT 068535 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,087 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- 9/21 1pm-3pm
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 128 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $3,300,000
- Price/sqft: $807
- MLS #: 99065048
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Balcony, Deck / Patio, Laundry, Library, Patio, Gardens, Hardwood Flooring, Beach, Flood Plain, Ocean, Water View, Waterfront, Bay View, Ocean Front
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,087 sqft
- Parcel #: D:6 B:17A L:3
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 58819316
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 Bluff Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06853, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.1% less than in Norwalk, and 47.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06853 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06853 home values.
- 27 Bluff Ave Norwalk, CT$2M442,584
- 41 Bluff Ave Norwalk, CT$2.59M32.52,630
- 19 Bluff Ave Norwalk, CT$5.02M43.57,003
- 47 Bluff Ave Norwalk, CT$743K------
- 17 Bluff Ave Norwalk, CT$3.29M--33,497
- 55 Bluff Ave Norwalk, CT$2.74M32.52,596
- 57 Bluff Ave Norwalk, CT$3.22M------
- 65 Bluff Ave Norwalk, CT$4.03M32.54,240
- 59 Bluff Ave Norwalk, CT$3.72M33.53,873
- 67 Bluff Ave Norwalk, CT$3.68M------
- 61 Bluff Ave Norwalk, CT$3.44M543,523
- 75 Bluff Ave Norwalk, CT$2.95M64.51,927
- 63 Bluff Ave Norwalk, CT$3.02M533,567
- 94 Wilson St Naugatuck, CT$122K21.51,451
- 70 Bluff Ave Norwalk, CT$656K231,600
- 2 Covewood Dr Norwalk, CT$1.03M42.52,231
- 77 Bluff Ave UNIT 185 Norwalk, CT$255K------
- 77 Bluff Ave UNIT 186 Norwalk, CT$252K------
- 77 Bluff Ave UNIT 187 Norwalk, CT$255K------
- 77 Bluff Ave UNIT 188 Norwalk, CT$255K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.