This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Dec 1998 for $1
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 10 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office-Separate Entry, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Garrison, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,343 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:063 B:0023 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56925520
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-825K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01938 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Town of Ipswich as a whole. Among 01938 homes, this home is valued 35.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01938, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% lower than in Town of Ipswich, and 42% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01938 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Ipswich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
|2 Sagamore Rd Ipswich, MA||$465K||2||2||1,696|
|33 Candlewood Rd Ipswich, MA||$670K||4||2.5||2,912|
|4 Sagamore Rd Ipswich, MA||$601K||3||2.5||3,376|
|28 Candlewood Rd Ipswich, MA||$649K||3||3.5||2,880|
|6 Sagamore Rd Ipswich, MA||$663K||4||3.5||3,552|
|1 Sagamore Rd Ipswich, MA||$487K||3||2.5||2,035|
|41 Candlewood Rd Ipswich, MA||$1.1M||3||2.5||2,916|
|8 Sagamore Rd Ipswich, MA||$446K||3||1.5||1,626|
|59 Fellows Rd Ipswich, MA||$430K||3||2||864|
|41 Candlewood Rd Ipswich, MA||$370K||--||--||--|
|56 Fellows Rd Ipswich, MA||$815K||5||3||3,832|
|10 Sagamore Rd Ipswich, MA||$568K||5||2.5||2,620|
|18 Candlewood Rd Ipswich, MA||$502K||2||2||1,770|
|30 Candlewood Rd Ipswich, MA||$583K||3||2||1,863|
|6 Chebacco Rd Ipswich, MA||$540K||3||1.5||1,940|
|7 Sagamore Ln Boxford, MA||$1.13M||4||3||4,352|
|7 Sagamore Rd Ipswich, MA||$536K||3||2.5||2,450|
|8 Chebacco Rd Ipswich, MA||$703K||3||3||3,617|
|55 Fellows Rd Ipswich, MA||$515K||4||2||1,803|
|12 Sagamore Rd Ipswich, MA||$534K||2||2.5||2,140|
Nearby Schools in Town of Ipswich
PK-5 & ungraded2.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!