- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
31 Canterbury Ct UNIT 31, New Milford, CT 067761 bed, 1 bath, 880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $139,000
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Four Plex, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Parcel #: 006536
- Zillow Home ID: 57808384
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 31 Canterbury Court UNIT 31
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06776, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Town of New Milford, and 26.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06776 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of New Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 24 Canterbury Ct UNIT 24 New Milford, CT$126K21.51,026
- 23 Canterbury Ct UNIT 23 New Milford, CT$125K21.51,026
- 22 Canterbury Ct UNIT 22 New Milford, CT$124K21.51,026
- 21 Canterbury Ct UNIT 21 New Milford, CT$125K21.51,026
- 19 Canterbury Ct UNIT 19 New Milford, CT$127K21.51,026
- 20 Canterbury Ct UNIT 20 New Milford, CT$140K21.51,026
- 18 Canterbury Ct UNIT 18 New Milford, CT$125K21.51,026
- 38 Canterbury Ct UNIT 38 New Milford, CT$129K21.51,026
- 14 Canterbury Ct UNIT 14 New Milford, CT$124K21.51,026
- 16 Canterbury Ct UNIT 16 New Milford, CT$124K21.51,026
- 15 Canterbury Ct UNIT 15 New Milford, CT$125K21.51,026
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.