A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 1,624 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $168,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $131
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Parcel #: 008-3600
- Zillow Home ID: 58923099
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-213K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06770 home values will fall 3.4% next year, compared to a 3.2% decrease for Naugatuck as a whole. Among 06770 homes, this home is valued 4.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06770, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Naugatuck, and 65.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06770 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naugatuck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06770 home values.
|35 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$117K||2||1||1,096|
|36 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$164K||3||1||1,918|
|27 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$174K||4||2||2,028|
|23 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$114K||2||1||960|
|24 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$143K||3||1.5||1,300|
|43 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$113K||2||1||1,040|
|40 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$143K||3||1||1,228|
|49 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$120K||3||1||1,040|
|53 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$168K||4||2||1,116|
|53 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$147K||4||2||1,116|
|17 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$128K||3||2||1,383|
|9 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$148K||2||1||1,076|
|59 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$151K||2||1||852|
|3 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$163K||4||1||1,338|
|10 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$190K||3||1||1,596|
|67 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$151K||3||1||1,072|
|158 Wooster St Naugatuck, CT||$241K||4||2.5||1,872|
|73 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$153K||3||1||1,152|
|8 Carolyn Cir Naugatuck, CT||$165K||3||2||1,584|
|213 Wooster St Naugatuck, CT||$161K||4||2||1,965|
Nearby Schools in Naugatuck
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!