31 Carolyn Cir, Naugatuck, CT 067702 beds, 1 bath, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $163,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Garden Area,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ Chair Rail,Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Parcel #: 008-3600
- Zillow Home ID: 58923099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 Carolyn Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06770, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 122.4% greater than in Westport, and 93.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06770 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06770 home values.
Nearby Schools in Westport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292