31 Central St, Saugus, MA 01906
Sold on 5/17/13: $1
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,827 sq ft
- Lot:0.33 acres
- Year Built:1932
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $1
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #M:013-E B:0001 L:0014
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- Days on Zillow218
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID56133919
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$326,940||$307K – $347K||-$3,246||$178||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,898/mo||$1.3K – $2.4K/mo||$0||$1.04||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01906 home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is valued 1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01906 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% lower than in Saugus, and 58.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
Neighborhood for 31 Central Street
Nearby Schools in Saugus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Lynnhurst Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Waybright Elementary K-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Oaklandvale Elementary K-5 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- Saugus High 9-12 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- Belmonte Middle 6-8 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- Breed Middle 6-8 & ungraded 1.8 mi
- Veterans Memorial Elementary PK-5 & ungraded 1.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005