- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 3,085 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $209,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $79
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Skylight, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 2 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ Wrap Around, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,652 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:025 L:041
- Zillow Home ID: 57998526
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $228-335K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06492 home values will fall 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% decrease for Wallingford as a whole. Among 06492 homes, this home is valued 29.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 51.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Wallingford, and 54.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06492 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
|27 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$162K||3||1||884|
|36 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$162K||3||1||1,202|
|32 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$163K||3||1||1,220|
|38 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$196K||3||2.5||1,056|
|34 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$153K||3||1||1,118|
|48 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$169K||3||1||884|
|48 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$173K||3||1||1,158|
|50 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$158K||3||1||1,034|
|37 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$166K||3||1||1,140|
|40 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$222K||3||1.5||1,160|
|46 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$139K||2||1||780|
|25 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$146K||3||1||918|
|44 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$236K||3||2||1,846|
|52 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$197K||3||1||988|
|39 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$175K||3||1||1,224|
|30 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$167K||3||1||1,000|
|28 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$174K||3||1||1,424|
|23 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$149K||3||1||1,000|
|56 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$187K||4||1.5||904|
|41 Circle Dr Wallingford, CT||$148K||3||1||884|
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!