31 Collinwood Rd, Maplewood, NJ 070404 beds, 3 baths, 2,256 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Beautiful sunny updated Colonial with character. Blocks to village and train, this engaging home offers four finished levels and requires only your furnishings and personal touch. This home defines the true meaning of ?move-in ready,? with a designer?s palette, period detailing and flowing floor plan with plenty of room to entertain both inside and out. Crossing over the threshold, the warm and cozy living room comes into view. With refinished hardwood floors, crown molding and wood fireplace-it?s easy to entertain in this space! The adjacent sun filled den is perfect for relaxing after a long day of work with custom built-in shelving and recessed lighting. Host any affair in the elegant dining room with original built-in china cabinets and chair rail and wood panel detailing. Just steps away is the updated kitchen with plenty of cabinet space, featuring hardwood floors, glass mosaic tile backsplash, Corian counter, work area, large picture window that overlooks the rear deck and yard. Completing this level is a powder room, located right off the kitchen. The second level is home to three bedrooms. The Master bedroom features hardwood floors, two closets (one, a large walk-in). The two other generous sized bedrooms on this level also feature hardwood floors and plenty of closet space. Down the hall is the full bathroom with tile floor and generous sized soaking tub.The finished third level is complete with bonus room/bedroom, large walk-in closet and additional attic storage space.
And there?s more?the finished lower level has a Recreation room, storage and laundry room and half bath for added convenience. Loving care and thoughtful updates have kept this fine home fresh and modern. Outside, the backyard is private and spacious. The paver patio welcomes your picnic tables and lawn chairs, while the backyard is made for active play and gardening. Cross off those top items on your list. This stunning colonial brings generous interior spaces, a prime location and pretty setting together in one fabulous package.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $626,000
- Price/sqft: $277
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,256 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1100008 0700393
- Zillow Home ID: 52632552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 Collinwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Maplewood, and 94% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07040 home values.
- 29 Collinwood Rd Maplewood, NJ$653K----2,287
- 33 Collinwood Rd Maplewood, NJ$511K----1,757
- 95 S Collinwood Rd Maplewood, NJ$498K3--1
- 89 S Collinwood Rd Maplewood, NJ$521K64--
- 27 Collinwood Rd Maplewood, NJ$660K43.12,195
- 35 Collinwood Rd Maplewood, NJ$515K----1,744
- 14 Sunset Ter Maplewood, NJ$490K----1,549
- 16 Sunset Ter Maplewood, NJ$583K----1,949
- 12 Sunset Ter Maplewood, NJ$583K32.52,077
- 18 Sunset Ter Maplewood, NJ$531K321,889
- 30 Collinwood Rd Maplewood, NJ$659K----1,954
- 25 Collinwood Rd Maplewood, NJ$601K----2,155
- 10 Sunset Ter Maplewood, NJ$597K----2,301
- 32 Collinwood Rd Maplewood, NJ$529K322,279
- 37 Collinwood Rd Maplewood, NJ$509K----1,795
- 28 Collinwood Rd Maplewood, NJ$513K31.51,724
- 34 Collinwood Rd Maplewood, NJ$572K----1,838
- 20 Sunset Ter Maplewood, NJ$581K----2,086
- 26 Collinwood Rd Maplewood, NJ$661K40.52,300
- 8 Sunset Ter Maplewood, NJ$611K32.51,923
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!