A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 12.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Stove
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $189
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Horses Permitted, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl / VTC, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Wood, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Sheetrock, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Privately Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Unpaved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: DNVL M:00002 B:000049 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86813916
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03819 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Danville as a whole. Among 03819 homes, this home is valued 16.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 54.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% lower than in Danville, and 52.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03819 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Danville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03819 home values.
|177A Beach Plain Rd Danville, NH||$393K||3||2||2,628|
|177 Beach Plain Rd Danville, NH||$260K||Studio||--||2,628|
|180 Beach Plain Rd Danville, NH||$175K||3||1||1,686|
|184 Beach Plain Rd Danville, NH||$272K||4||3||2,147|
|189 Beach Plain Rd Danville, NH||$275K||3||2||2,548|
|10 Spruce Rd Danville, NH||$87K||3||2||1,515|
|9 Spruce Rd Danville, NH||$55K||2||1||999|
|14 Spruce Rd Danville, NH||$72K||3||1||1,154|
|13 Spruce Rd Danville, NH||$129K||3||2||1,809|
|166 Beach Plain Rd Danville, NH||$291K||2||3||2,966|
|17 Spruce Rd Danville, NH||$105K||3||1||1,559|
|18 Spruce Rd Danville, NH||$85K||3||2||1,456|
|7 Brookside Dr Danville, NH||$300K||3||2||2,666|
|11 Brookside Dr Danville, NH||$267K||3||3||2,144|
|14 Brookside Dr Danville, NH||$302K||3||3||2,935|
|198 Beach Plain Rd Danville, NH||$212K||4||1||2,760|
|15 Brookside Dr Danville, NH||$287K||3||3||2,445|
|32 Spruce Rd Danville, NH||$121K||3||2||1,786|
|33 Spruce Rd Danville, NH||$97K||3||2||1,524|
|215 Beach Plain Rd Danville, NH||$215K||2||1||1,907|
Nearby Schools in Danville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!