- Built in 1900
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 270 all time views
- Price/sqft: $340
- MLS #: 201368
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- View: Water
- Style \ Conversion, Interior Amenities \ Cable Avail, Appliances Incl \ Dishwasher, Appliances Incl \ Refrigerator, Appliances Incl \ Range\Stove, Appliances Incl \ Microwave, Appliances Incl \ Disposal, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Garage \ None, Parking \ Off Street, Hot Water \ Electric, Lead Paint \ Unk, Condo Fee Includes \ Water, Condo Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Condo Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Condo Fee Includes \ Sewer, Condo Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Condo Fee Includes \ Garden Area, Title V \ Not Applicable, Underground Oil Tank \ No, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Limited Service \ No, Yr Blt Description \ Renovated Since, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Exterior Amenities \ Trash Private, Construction \ Wood Frame, Floor \ Carpet, Floor \ Wood, Heat\Cool \ Hot Water, Fuel \ Oil, Exterior Amenities \ Porch, Zoning \ Residential, Region \ Berkshire - South, Condo Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Exterior Amenities \ Waterfront, Exterior \ Wood, Style \ Multi-Level, Parking Spaces Type \ Off Street, Waterfront \ River View, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Unit Placement \ Back, Condo Fee Includes \ Extra Storage, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Heat\Cool \ Boiler, Insulation \ Blown In, Waterfront \ River Access, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 574 sqft
- Parcel #: M:014.0 B:0005 L:0231.0
- Zillow Home ID: 119100716
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Town of Great Barrington home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Pittsfield Metro as a whole. Among Town of Great Barrington homes, this home is 35.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 82.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Town of Great Barrington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77% less than in Pittsfield Metro, and 86.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Town of Great Barrington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsfield Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Town of Great Barrington home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Great Barrington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!