- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
31 Elm St, Oneonta, NY 138204 beds, 1 bath, 2,316 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $75,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,316 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 36120028801800040190000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31623647
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 13820 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% lower than in Town of Oneonta, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 13820 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Oneonta.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 33 Elm St Oneonta, NY$163K43.52,850
- 35 Walnut St Oneonta, NY$177K53.52,672
- 33 Walnut St Oneonta, NY$243K433,200
- 35 Elm St Oneonta, NY$144K41.52,500
- 31 Walnut St Oneonta, NY$155K531,945
- 37 Elm St Oneonta, NY$207K42.52,636
- 46 Oak St Oneonta, NY$83K422,504
- 27 Elm St Oneonta, NY$251K634,420
- 29 Walnut St Oneonta, NY$128K532,788
- 2 Oak St Oneonta, NY$129K211,364
- 41 Elm St Oneonta, NY$181K533,302
- 30 Walnut St Oneonta, NY$233K42.53,016
- 7 Oak St Worcester, NY$48K------
- 7 Oak St Oneonta, NY$156K31.52,304
- 38 Elm St Oneonta, NY$245K332,736
- 43 Elm St Oneonta, NY$305K----4,036
- 27 Walnut St Oneonta, NY$185K532,348
- 32 Ford Ave Oneonta, NY$163K52.52,230
- 28 Walnut St Oneonta, NY$186K52.52,152
- 23 Elm St Oneonta, NY$186K523,177
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292