A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 3,224 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $512,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $132
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED4_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH2_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH2_DSCRP \ Wet bar, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, OTH4_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH5_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Farmhouse, TERMS_FEATURE \ Estate Sale, TERMS_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,875 sqft
- Parcel #: M:036 B:032A L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56269727
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $476-750K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 111% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 42.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|41 Farrington Ln Marlborough, MA||$517K||4||2.5||2,781|
|32 Farrington Ln Marlborough, MA||$678K||4||3||4,520|
|258 Sudbury St Marlborough, MA||$282K||3||1.5||1,252|
|238 Sudbury St Marlborough, MA||$311K||4||2||1,400|
|93 Hawkins Ln Marlborough, MA||$558K||4||2.5||2,998|
|266 Sudbury St Marlborough, MA||$319K||1||3.5||1,476|
|226 Sudbury St Marlborough, MA||$364K||3||2.5||1,859|
|263 Sudbury St Marlborough, MA||$314K||4||2||1,629|
|280 Sudbury St Marlborough, MA||$311K||3||2||1,602|
|51 Farrington Ln Marlborough, MA||$587K||4||2.5||3,418|
|275 Sudbury St Marlborough, MA||$284K||4||1.5||1,092|
|71 Hawkins Ln Marlborough, MA||$608K||4||2.5||3,691|
|287 Sudbury St Marlborough, MA||$308K||3||2||1,620|
|66 Farrington Ln Marlborough, MA||$593K||4||2.5||3,496|
|292 Sudbury St Marlborough, MA||$305K||4||1.5||1,568|
|65 Farrington Ln Marlborough, MA||$535K||4||2.5||2,856|
|212 Sudbury St Marlborough, MA||$368K||3||2.5||1,828|
|237 Sudbury St Marlborough, MA||$322K||3||2.5||1,724|
|302 Sudbury St Marlborough, MA||$298K||3||2||1,092|
|80 Hawkins Ln Marlborough, MA||$591K||5||3.5||3,421|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded2.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!