- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1985
- 165 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,753 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $325
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $46,900
- Price/sqft: $15
- MLS #: 4393886
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Vaulted Ceiling
- New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, HeatFuel \ Oil, Roads \ Paved, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Garage Location \ None, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Basement \ None, Sewer \ Public, WaterHeater \ Electric, Construction \ Manufactured Home, LotDescription \ Wooded Setting, Exterior \ Aluminum, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Foundation \ Axle, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, DisabilityFeatures \ One-Level Home, Property Type \ Mfg\Mobile, Style \ Manuf.\Mobile, Amenities \ Snow Removal, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 1, Road Footage YN \ Unknown, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Skylight, Interior Features CF \ Vaulted Ceiling, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Enclosed, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Basement Y\N \ No, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Floors CF \ Laminate, Land Description \ No, Must Move Y\N \ No, Park Approval Y\N \ Yes, Co-Op Y\N \ Yes, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: JAFF M:240 B:59 L:31
- Zillow Home ID: 86737112
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $38K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03452 homes, this home is 90.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 87.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03452, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Jaffrey, and 34.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|33 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$46K||3||2||1,064|
|29 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$48K||2||2||980|
|27 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$67K||3||1.5||1,323|
|39 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$38K||2||1||799|
|25 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$40K||2||1||985|
|23 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$46K||2||2||1,182|
|21 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$38K||2||1||732|
|19 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$38K||2||1||672|
|41 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$39K||2||2||924|
|38 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$38K||2||1||854|
|36 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$40K||2||1||924|
|34 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$38K||2||1.5||896|
|32 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$39K||3||1.5||896|
|30 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$42K||3||1||1,036|
|28 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$39K||2||1||896|
|26 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$38K||1||1||816|
|24 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$46K||2||2||924|
|22 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$38K||2||1||800|
|20 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$38K||2||1||852|
|40 Forest Park Est Jaffrey, NH||$38K||2||1.5||896|
Nearby Schools in Town of Jaffrey
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.