31 Frances Dr, Newburyport, MA 019504 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 12 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Feb 2001 for $338,000
- Price/sqft: $287
- MLS #: 71745109
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, FAM_DSCRP \ Wet bar, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0093 B:0208 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56955566
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 Frances Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% higher than in Newburyport, and 56.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01950 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newburyport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 33 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$563K42.52,458
- 28 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$599K42.52,567
- 35 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$491K32.52,064
- 26 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$507K42.52,400
- 25 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$587K42.52,880
- 30 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$588K42.52,612
- 24 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$556K42.52,128
- 23 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$560K32.52,624
- 22 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$568K42.52,456
- 21 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$539K42.52,336
- 37 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$567K32.52,555
- 134 Hale St Newburyport, MA$451K432,100
- 32 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$562K43.52,318
- 20 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$574K42.52,700
- 19 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$571K32.52,376
- 39 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$584K42.52,627
- 136 Hale St Newburyport, MA$322K311,056
- 34 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$533K42.52,128
- 41 Frances Dr Newburyport, MA$494K42.52,052
- 138 Hale St Newburyport, MA$367K31.51,470
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.