- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Views: 1,690 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $304,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $201
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Air Gravity, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,511 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:N0 B:03 L:000211
- Zillow Home ID: 56469399
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $278-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02149 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.8% rise for Everett as a whole. Among 02149 homes, this home is valued 18.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02149, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in Everett, and 32.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02149 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Everett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02149 home values.
|33 Freeman Ave Everett, MA||$279K||1||1||840|
|27 Freeman Ave Everett, MA||$326K||3||1||1,220|
|28 Freeman Ave Everett, MA||$392K||4||2||2,060|
|25 Freeman Ave Everett, MA||$324K||4||1.5||1,486|
|26 Freeman Ave Everett, MA||$315K||4||1||1,264|
|32 Abbott Ave Everett, MA||$366K||3||1||1,728|
|37 Freeman Ave Everett, MA||$332K||4||2||1,600|
|38 Abbott Ave Everett, MA||$336K||3||1.5||1,368|
|34 Freeman Ave Everett, MA||$292K||2||1||960|
|28 Abbott Ave Everett, MA||$356K||3||2||1,711|
|21 Freeman Ave Everett, MA||$304K||3||1||1,220|
|39 Freeman Ave Everett, MA||$331K||4||1.5||1,602|
|42 Abbott Ave Everett, MA||$353K||3||2.5||1,586|
|32 Freeman Ave Everett, MA||$307K||3||1.5||1,340|
|24 Abbott Ave Everett, MA||$376K||3||2||1,920|
|22 Freeman Ave Everett, MA||$313K||2||2||1,264|
|17 Freeman Ave Everett, MA||$311K||3||1||1,220|
|43 Freeman Ave Everett, MA||$320K||3||1.5||1,266|
|16 Freeman Ave Everett, MA||$462K||4||4||2,352|
|16 Freeman Ave # 2 Everett, MA||$306K||2||2.5||900|
Nearby Schools in Everett
K-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
K-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!