- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
31 Howland St, Dorchester, MA 021217 beds, 3 baths, 4,159 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,516 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $477,777
- Price/sqft: $115
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,159 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: W:12 P:02141 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59111983
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 Howland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 163.8% higher than in Boston, and 18.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
- 33 Howland St Dorchester, MA$444K43.53,919
- 29 Howland St Dorchester, MA$344K323,090
- 38 Wenonah St Dorchester, MA$439K633,219
- 36 Wenonah St Dorchester, MA$307K42.53,013
- 35 Howland St Dorchester, MA$352K424,519
- 40 Wenonah St Dorchester, MA$250K----3,456
- 27 Howland Rd Newton, MA$1.38M33.52,326
- 34 Wenonah St Dorchester, MA$300K522,660
- 30 Howland St Dorchester, MA$437K83.55,299
- 32 Howland St # 32A Dorchester, MA$608K93.54,463
- 37 Howland St Dorchester, MA$384K423,741
- 32 Wenonah St Dorchester, MA$409K53.52,731
- 27 Elm Hill Ave Dorchester, MA$491K935,188
- 34 Howland St Dorchester, MA$473K534,396
- 18 Waumbeck St Dorchester, MA$399K923,887
- 48 Wenonah St Dorchester, MA$395K62.53,142
- 35 Wenonah St Dorchester, MA$250K41.52,311
- 30 Wenonah St Dorchester, MA$403K632,917
- 39 Howland St # 1 Dorchester, MA$249K21--
- 39 Howland St Dorchester, MA$315K623,855
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.