31 Ironstone Dr, Reading, PA 196063 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,778 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Finished basement, 675 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,778 sqft
- Parcel #: 43532613135572
- Zillow Home ID: 8878748
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 Ironstone Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.9% greater than in Reiffton, and 36.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Reiffton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
- 33 Ironstone Dr Reading, PA$208K32.52,280
- 29 Ironstone Dr Reading, PA$187K32.52,027
- 3500 Circle Ave Reading, PA$163K321,146
- 24 Ironstone Dr Reading, PA$179K42.52,350
- 26 Ironstone Dr Reading, PA$182K332,212
- 3404 Circle Ave Reading, PA$187K211,841
- 3504 Circle Ave Reading, PA$160K311,341
- 35 Ironstone Dr Reading, PA$192K332,052
- 28 Ironstone Dr Reading, PA$175K331,998
- 3506 Circle Ave Reading, PA$178K322,231
- 27 Ironstone Dr Reading, PA$213K432,620
- 22 Ironstone Dr Reading, PA$175K32.51,660
- 3402 Circle Ave Reading, PA$157K31.51,400
- 3508 Circle Ave Reading, PA$176K322,204
- 26 Thornbury Rd Reading, PA$214K431,850
- 8 Courtleigh Pl Reading, PA$202K42.52,121
- 37 Ironstone Dr Reading, PA$231K42.52,576
- 127 W 35th St Reading, PA$150K32.51,520
- 3400 Circle Ave Reading, PA$148K321,387
- 24 Thornbury Rd Reading, PA$218K43.52,289
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292