- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 6,946 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $305,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $193
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Extra Storage, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,582 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:H11 B:00073 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 57406476
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-410K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06611 home values will decrease 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Trumbull as a whole. Among 06611 homes, this home is valued 6.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06611, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% less than in Trumbull, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 06611 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Trumbull.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06611 home values.
|24 Lindberg Dr Trumbull, CT||$388K||4||3||2,392|
|21 Lindberg Dr Trumbull, CT||$330K||4||2.5||1,886|
|20 Lindberg Dr Trumbull, CT||$291K||3||1.5||1,306|
|23 Lindberg Dr Trumbull, CT||$271K||3||1.5||1,264|
|Lindberg Dr Trumbull, CT||$343K||2||2||2,258|
|40 Lindberg Dr Trumbull, CT||$343K||2||2||2,258|
|25 Lindberg Dr Trumbull, CT||$300K||3||2||1,478|
|5 Rebecca St Trumbull, CT||$385K||3||3.5||2,444|
|28 Lindberg Dr Trumbull, CT||$277K||3||1||1,402|
|1 Rebecca St Trumbull, CT||$247K||2||1||984|
|29 Lindberg Dr Trumbull, CT||$281K||3||1.5||1,475|
|7 Rebecca St Trumbull, CT||$308K||3||2||1,691|
|8 Forestview St Trumbull, CT||$340K||4||2||2,005|
|15 Lindberg Dr Trumbull, CT||$281K||3||1||1,472|
|14 Forestview St Trumbull, CT||$355K||4||2||1,948|
|8 Rebecca St Trumbull, CT||$340K||3||2||1,924|
|20 Cottage Pl Trumbull, CT||$301K||3||1.5||1,264|
|11 Rebecca St Trumbull, CT||$278K||3||2||1,330|
|14 Cottage Pl Trumbull, CT||$317K||3||2||1,440|
|13 Lindberg Dr Trumbull, CT||$253K||3||1||1,080|
Nearby Schools in Trumbull
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!