31 Lyndhurst St, Dorchester Center, MA 021245 beds, 3 baths, 2,763 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Flooring: Concrete, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ French Doors, BTH3_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH3_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Solar Features, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Center Hall, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Victorian, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,763 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:17 P:00911 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59108924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 Lyndhurst Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.7% higher than in Boston, and 2.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
- 29 Lyndhurst St Dorchester Center, MA$388K72.53,666
- 35 Lyndhurst St Dorchester Center, MA$414K41.52,873
- 36 Kenwood St Dorchester Center, MA$503K532,466
- 27 Lyndhurst St Dorchester Center, MA$469K734,110
- 40 Kenwood St Dorchester Center, MA$328K422,823
- 30 Kenwood St Dorchester Center, MA$617K222,798
- 34-36 Lyndhurst St Boston, MA$347K622,988
- 30-32 Lyndhurst St Boston, MA$347K422,505
- 38-40 Lyndhurst St Boston, MA$354K622,624
- 41 Lyndhurst St Dorchester Center, MA$591K51.52,721
- 44 Kenwood St Dorchester Center, MA$593K632,487
- 26-28 Lyndhurst St Boston, MA$465K82.53,807
- 24 Kenwood St Dorchester Center, MA$711K723,743
- 25 Lyndhurst St Dorchester Center, MA$422K523,086
- 22-24 Lyndhurst St Boston, MA$414K723,307
- 48 Kenwood St Dorchester Center, MA$504K521,923
- 31 Kenwood St Dorchester Center, MA$360K623,745
- 48 Kenwood Ave Newton, MA$1.19M332,334
- 31 Kenwood Ave Newton, MA$881K321,486
- 35 Kenwood St Dorchester Center, MA$602K72.52,862
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!