31 Lyndhurst St, Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $2,303/mo
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,763 sq ft
- Lot:4,791 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Jan 2002 for $355,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringConcrete, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Master bath, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_DSCRP \ French Doors,BTH3_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub,BTH3_DSCRP \ Skylight,BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Solar Features,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,MBR_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa,MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Center Hall,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Victorian,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Last Remodel Year2002
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:17 P:00911 S:000
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count10
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeVictorian
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID59108924
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$436,718||$389K – $493K||-$2,779||$158||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,303/mo||$1.5K – $3.4K/mo||+$52||$0.83||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South Dorchester home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 31.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 119% greater than in Boston, and 24.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 31 Lyndhurst Street
- 29 Lyndhurst St Dorchester Center, MA$410K72.53,666
- 35 Lyndhurst St Dorchester Center, MA$386K41.52,873
- 36 Kenwood St Dorchester Center, MA$461K53.02,466
- 27 Lyndhurst St Dorchester Center, MA$405K73.04,110
- 40 Kenwood St Dorchester Center, MA$326K42.02,823
- 30 Kenwood St Dorchester Center, MA$537K22.02,798
- 34-36 Lyndhurst St Boston, MA$364K62.02,988
- 30-32 Lyndhurst St Boston, MA$362K42.02,505
- 38-40 Lyndhurst St Boston, MA$365K62.02,624
- 41 Lyndhurst St Dorchester Center, MA$514K51.52,721
- 44 Kenwood St Dorchester Center, MA$520K63.02,487
- 26-28 Lyndhurst St Boston, MA$416K82.53,807
- 24 Kenwood St Dorchester Center, MA$539K72.03,743
- 25 Lyndhurst St Dorchester Center, MA$395K52.03,086
- 22-24 Lyndhurst St Boston, MA$385K72.03,307
- 48 Kenwood St Dorchester Center, MA$496K52.01,923
- 31 Kenwood St Dorchester Center, MA$373K62.03,745
- 48 Kenwood Ave Newton, MA$1.11M33.02,334
- 31 Kenwood Ave Newton, MA$840K32.01,486
- 35 Kenwood St Dorchester Center, MA$521K72.52,862
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005