- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1877
- Views: 1,768 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $43,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $28
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ None, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Plywood, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Fuel Type \ Propane, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,518 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Propane butane
- Parcel #: R05950
- Zillow Home ID: 57865680
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $96-170K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06457 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Middletown as a whole. Among 06457 homes, this home is valued 30.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 79.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Middletown, and 18.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
|32 Miller St Middletown, CT||$110K||2||1||990|
|50 Miller St Middletown, CT||$135K||3||1.5||1,360|
|79 Miller St # R Middletown, CT||$147K||4||2||1,604|
|77 Miller St # R Middletown, CT||$144K||4||2||1,540|
|19 Miller St Middletown, CT||$109K||3||1||1,050|
|17 Miller St Middletown, CT||$117K||3||1||1,260|
|15 Miller St Middletown, CT||$139K||4||1.5||1,552|
|109 Bridge St Middletown, CT||$106K||3||1||962|
|121 Bridge St Middletown, CT||--||--||--||--|
|125 Bridge St Middletown, CT||$212K||8||3||2,592|
|103 Bridge St Middletown, CT||$278K||9||3||3,552|
|127 Bridge St Middletown, CT||$109K||2||1||960|
|129 Bridge St Middletown, CT||$171K||4||2||2,064|
|63 Bridge St Middletown, CT||$191K||6||2||2,334|
|50 Saint Johns St Middletown, CT||$165K||Studio||--||--|
|135 Bridge St Middletown, CT||$261K||6||3||3,000|
|44 Saint Johns St Middletown, CT||$138K||2||1||840|
|126 Bridge St Suffield, CT||$183K||3||1.5||1,553|
|42 Saint Johns St Middletown, CT||$158K||2||1||1,100|
|34 Saint Johns St Middletown, CT||$208K||Studio||--||2,775|
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!