- Built in 1930
- Views: 1,192 all time views
- HOA Fee: $350
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $558,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $359
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Steam, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Duplex, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,556 sqft
- Parcel #: S:44 B:005 L:0014
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56311082
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-704K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02465 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Newton as a whole. Among 02465 homes, this home is valued 23% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02465, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.8% higher than in Newton, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02465 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02465 home values.
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!