31 N College St, Weaverville, NC 287873 beds, 2 baths, 2,096 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 416 sqft
- Asheville, Bath Full - 2, Bedroom - 3, County - Buncombe, Lease - 12 Months, Mailbox - Single, Parking - Driveway, Pets Allowed, Smoking - No, Trash - Public Works Weaverville, Washer/Dryer INCL
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,096 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Parcel #: 974217898500000
- Zillow Home ID: 5643855
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 N College Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28787, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.5% higher than in Weaverville, and 3.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28787 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Weaverville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28787 home values.
- 25 N College St Weaverville, NC$189K321,439
- College Cres Weaverville, NC--------
- College St Weaverville, NC--------
- 21 College Cres Weaverville, NC$206K31.51,639
- 26 College Cres Weaverville, NC$315K433,251
- 41 N College St Weaverville, NC$218K31.52,110
- 2 College Cres Weaverville, NC$337K33.52,107
- 28 College Cres Weaverville, NC$247K32.52,369
- Georgia Ave Weaverville, NC--------
- 30 N College St Weaverville, NC$206K422,179
- Central Ave NC$87K21960
- 32 N College St Weaverville, NC$222K41.51,848
- 11 N College St Weaverville, NC$228K321,987
- 38 N College St Weaverville, NC$212K422,286
- 28 N College St Weaverville, NC--31.51,575
- 59 Central Ave Weaverville, NC$229K21960
- 20 N College St APT 1 Weaverville, NC$197K21.51,000
- 57 Central Ave Weaverville, NC$218K31.51,404
Nearby Schools in Weaverville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292