31 Nahant St, Providence, RI 029043 beds, 2 baths, 1,284 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COOLING \ None,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Bungalow,
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,284 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: P:0710042 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66069136
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 Nahant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charles, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% higher than in Providence, and 132.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Charles home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charles home values.
- 66 Nahant St Providence, RI$156K421,872
- 39 Nahant St Providence, RI$132K532,380
- 30 Nahant St Providence, RI$123K421,716
- 24 Nahant St Providence, RI--------
- 48 Opper St Providence, RI$155K93.53,108
- 44 Opper St Providence, RI$85K31912
- 52 Opper St Providence, RI--------
- 68 Russo St Providence, RI$136K52.51,877
- 64 Russo St Providence, RI--------
- Nahant St Providence, RI$101K31.51,284
- Russo St Providence, RI$136K621,877
- 39 Opper St Providence, RI--311,000
- 39 Opper St Providence, RI--------
- 49 Greeley St Providence, RI$169K421,872
- 69 Russo St Providence, RI$118K822,297
- 31 Greeley St APT 3 Providence, RI$152K21--
- 53 Russo St Providence, RI$115K221,457
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005