31 Oak St, Peabody, MA 019602 beds, 1 bath, 1,094 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $249,900
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Flood Plain, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,094 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: M:0095 B:0077
- Zillow Home ID: 56112411
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 Oak Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% less than in Peabody, and 64.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01960 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Peabody.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
- 35 Oak St Peabody, MA$221K411,194
- 29 Oak St Peabody, MA$306K52.51,708
- 4 Lincoln Pl Peabody, MA$391K532,219
- 37 Oak St Peabody, MA$291K41.51,846
- 5 Lincoln Pl Peabody, MA$280K321,992
- 36 Oak St Peabody, MA$326K632,790
- 25 Oak St Peabody, MA$367K322,350
- 34 Oak St Peabody, MA$338K632,808
- 2 Lincoln Pl Peabody, MA$249K311,464
- 2 Sanborn St Peabody, MA$379K63.52,772
- 65 Washington St Peabody, MA$370K------
- 1 Lincoln Pl Peabody, MA$313K422,236
- 75 Washington St Peabody, MA$428K434,175
- 41 Oak St Peabody, MA$328K42.51,856
- 1 Sanborn St Peabody, MA$229K41825
- 4 Sanborn St Peabody, MA$354K632,772
- 73 Washington St Peabody, MA$370K422,772
- 69 Washington St Peabody, MA$349K2--2,277
- 6 Sanborn St Peabody, MA$334K432,772
- 3 Sanborn St Peabody, MA$220K31760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.