A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-400K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $20.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Hamden is $20,359.
Estimated value increase: $10.8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Hamden is $10,828.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- All time views: 3,503
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $279,775
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Pulldown Stairs
- Basement: Full Basement
- Basement Finish Info: Partially Finished
- Cooling System Type: Central Air
- Deck Type Description: Patio
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Shingles
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- Family Rm/Den Description: First Level
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- In-Law Access: Possible
- Granite or Corian Countertops
- Open Floor Plan
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Kitchen Description: Remodeled
- Kitchen Description: Skylight
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,175 sqft
- Parcel #: M:3327 B:069 L:00-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57924228
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06518 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% lower than in Hamden, and 41% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06518 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hamden.
|21 October Hill Rd Hamden, CT||$263K||4||2||1,727|
|41 October Hill Rd Hamden, CT||$269K||3||3||1,839|
|51 October Hill Rd Hamden, CT||$266K||3||2||1,640|
|839 Still Hill Rd Hamden, CT||$278K||3||2.5||1,872|
|827 Still Hill Rd Hamden, CT||$312K||4||2.5||2,505|
|20 Wagner Dr Hamden, CT||$270K||4||3||2,142|
|30 Wagner Dr Hamden, CT||$317K||3||3||2,008|
|40 Wagner Dr Hamden, CT||$273K||3||3||2,013|
|42 October Hill Rd Hamden, CT||$262K||3||1.5||1,629|
|32 October Hill Rd Hamden, CT||$241K||2||1.5||1,496|
|815 Still Hill Rd Hamden, CT||$307K||4||2.5||1,908|
|22 October Hill Rd Hamden, CT||$261K||3||2||1,512|
|52 October Hill Rd Hamden, CT||$267K||3||1.5||1,667|
|50 Wagner Dr Hamden, CT||$266K||3||2||1,968|
|859 Still Hill Rd Hamden, CT||$278K||3||2||2,001|
|60 October Hill Rd Hamden, CT||$341K||4||3||2,408|
|90 October Hill Rd Hamden, CT||$319K||2||2||2,174|
|9 Frazier Rd Hamden, CT||$407K||4||2.5||3,051|
|828 Still Hill Rd Hamden, CT||$274K||3||2||1,769|
|795 Still Hill Rd Hamden, CT||$263K||3||1.5||1,990|
Nearby Schools in Hamden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.