- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 1,672 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $60,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $33
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Owner, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Propane, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: 0508804
- Zillow Home ID: 96122266
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-335K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06375 home values will decrease 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.2% decrease for Waterford as a whole. Among 06375 homes, this home is valued 39% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 74.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06375, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 530.9% higher than in Waterford, and 561% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06375 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waterford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06375 home values.
|29 Old Barry Rd Quaker Hill, CT||$291K||4||3||1,800|
|23 Old Barry Rd Quaker Hill, CT||--||--||--||--|
|20 Old Barry Rd Quaker Hill, CT||--||--||--||--|
|33 Faulkner Dr Quaker Hill, CT||$288K||3||2.5||2,394|
|12 Old Barry Rd Quaker Hill, CT||$192K||3||2||1,254|
|14 Old Barry Rd Quaker Hill, CT||$285K||3||2||2,626|
|10 Old Barry Rd Quaker Hill, CT||$157K||3||2||912|
|30 Faulkner Dr Quaker Hill, CT||$213K||3||3||1,144|
|8 Old Barry Rd Quaker Hill, CT||$147K||2||1||948|
|25 Faulkner Dr Quaker Hill, CT||$318K||4||4||2,384|
|7 Old Barry Rd Quaker Hill, CT||$167K||3||1||1,056|
|27 Old Barry Rd Quaker Hill, CT||$308K||6||3.5||2,782|
|29 Faulkner Dr Quaker Hill, CT||$308K||4||2.5||2,422|
|24 Faulkner Dr Quaker Hill, CT||$255K||3||2.5||1,578|
|6 Old Barry Rd Quaker Hill, CT||$179K||3||2||1,152|
|23 Faulkner Dr Quaker Hill, CT||$175K||3||1.5||1,129|
|15 Jodry St Quaker Hill, CT||$174K||3||1.5||1,152|
|5 Old Barry Rd Quaker Hill, CT||$219K||4||1||1,776|
|13 Jodry St Quaker Hill, CT||$177K||3||1||1,400|
|11 Jodry St Quaker Hill, CT||$133K||3||1||864|
Nearby Schools in Waterford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!