31 Old Driftway, Hillsboro, NH 032443 beds, 2 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $187,933
- Price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: HLBO M:0011F B:000036 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 74266624
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 Old Driftway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03244 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% lower than in Town of Hillsborough, and 3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03244 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03244 home values.
- 33 Old Driftway Hillsboro, NH$223K222,302
- 30 Old Driftway Hillsboro, NH$127K21896
- 32 Old Driftway Hillsboro, NH$133K311,463
- 25 Old Driftway Hillsboro, NH$128K21980
- 38 Old Driftway Hillsboro, NH$177K321,800
- 22 Old Driftway Hillsboro, NH$140K321,624
- 16 Old Driftway Hillsboro, NH$129K211,148
- 13 Old Driftway Hillsboro, NH$135K221,092
- 424 W Main St Hillsboro, NH$246K322,819
- 7 Old Driftway Hillsboro, NH$131K321,863
- 421 W Main St Hillsboro, NH$129K421,818
- 1 Old Driftway Hillsboro, NH$142K311,433
- 437 W Main St Hillsboro, NH$132K311,668
- 441 W Main St Hillsboro, NH$125K211,529
- 4 Penstock Rd Hillsboro, NH$177K322,358
- 447 W Main St Hillsboro, NH$175K2--1,668
- 500 W Main St Hillsboro, NH$141K--0.51,144
- 97 Beard Rd Hillsboro, NH$159K422,091
- 28 Beard Rd Hillsboro, NH$115K221,502
- 75 Sawmill Rd Hillsboro, NH$190K312,196
Nearby Schools in Town of Hillsborough
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!