A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 862 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $103,250
- Last sale price/sqft: $88
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 009557
- Zillow Home ID: 57828841
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-161K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06790 homes, this home is valued 12.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% greater than in Torrington, and 115.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06790 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|47 Planet St Torrington, CT||$127K||3||2||1,340|
|36 Planet St Torrington, CT||$136K||2||1.5||1,618|
|453 Highland Ave Torrington, CT||$123K||3||2||1,336|
|26 Planet St Torrington, CT||$125K||3||1||1,193|
|Aetna Ave Torrington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|15 Planet St Torrington, CT||$128K||2||1||1,440|
|46 Planet St Torrington, CT||$118K||3||1.5||1,008|
|12 Planet St Torrington, CT||$124K||2||1||1,112|
|48 Aetna Ave Torrington, CT||$113K||2||1||875|
|30 Aetna Ave Torrington, CT||$109K||3||1||1,120|
|14 Aetna Ave Torrington, CT||$109K||2||1.5||872|
|60 Planet St Torrington, CT||$125K||3||1.5||1,188|
|456 Highland Ave Torrington, CT||$127K||3||1.5||960|
|70 Planet St Torrington, CT||$124K||3||1.5||1,008|
|74 Aetna Ave Torrington, CT||$120K||3||1||804|
|27 Thomas St Torrington, CT||$133K||3||2||1,320|
|497 Highland Ave Torrington, CT||$157K||4||2||1,416|
|Aetna Ave Torrington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|41 Aetna Ave Torrington, CT||$115K||3||1||957|
|480 Highland Ave Torrington, CT||$169K||3||2||1,536|
Nearby Schools in Torrington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.