31 Primrose St, Pawtucket, RI 028607 beds, 2 baths, 2,524 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $227,500
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,524 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 200545
- Zillow Home ID: 66018727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 Primrose Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02860 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 40.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.2% lower than in Pawtucket, and 3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02860 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02860 home values.
- 32 Primrose St Pawtucket, RI$138K321,614
- 39 Primrose St Pawtucket, RI$157K622,300
- 24 Primrose St Pawtucket, RI$125K41.51,265
- 40 Primrose St Pawtucket, RI$114KStudio22,436
- 23 Primrose St Pawtucket, RI$182K833,606
- 19 Primrose St Pawtucket, RI$145K822,312
- 27 Primrose St Pawtucket, RI$157K622,896
- 183 Carnation St Pawtucket, RI$165K522,770
- 36 Prince St Pawtucket, RI$134K411,492
- 15 Primrose St Pawtucket, RI$163K8--3,271
- 28 Prince St Pawtucket, RI$145K622,028
- 42 Prince St Pawtucket, RI$127K311,197
- 191 Carnation St Pawtucket, RI$143K622,080
- 87 Greene St Pawtucket, RI$178K633,542
- 46 Prince St Pawtucket, RI$145K422,022
- 197 Carnation St Pawtucket, RI$162K632,604
- 79 Greene St Pawtucket, RI$165K423,275
- 24 Prince St Pawtucket, RI$136K411,528
- 35 Prince St Pawtucket, RI$235K334,015
- 97 Greene St Pawtucket, RI$154K533,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.