- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
31 Ridge Rd, Hamden, CT 065172 beds, 1 bath, 700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 1994 for $97,500
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:2130 B:304 L:00-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58905491
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23% lower than in Hamden, and 12.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hamden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06517 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,360 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1950
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 37 Ridge Rd Hamden, CT$133K211,008
- 43 Ridge Rd Hamden, CT$207K421,713
- 85 Franklin Rd Hamden, CT$103K311,200
- 38 Ridge Rd Hamden, CT$270K843,432
- 42 Franklin Rd Hamden, CT$129K211,022
- 111 Quaker Rd Hamden, CT$127K311,116
- 46 Ridge Rd Hamden, CT$432K843,432
- 105 Quaker Rd Hamden, CT$115K311,116
- 51 Ridge Rd Hamden, CT$179K211,165
- Quaker Rd Hamden, CT$128K311,116
- 99 Quaker Rd Hamden, CT$128K311,116
- 114 Quaker Rd Hamden, CT$158K321,313
- 1984 State St Hamden, CT$225K622,604
- 59 Ridge Rd Hamden, CT$161K31.51,366
- 93 Quaker Rd Hamden, CT$131K21986
- 1990 State St Hamden, CT$232K622,604
- 104 Quaker Rd Hamden, CT$155K321,116
- 86 Franklin Rd Hamden, CT$160K311,063
- 96 Quaker Rd Hamden, CT$155K311,226
- 1994 State St Hamden, CT$233K622,604
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.