31 Roslyn Dr, Ballston Lake, NY 12019
Sold on 8/6/12: $234,500
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.1 baths
- Single Family:2,600 sq ft
- Lot:0.49 acres
- Year Built:1966
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $234,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringSoftwood
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID32482464
- Days on Zillow501
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Wood
- Garage Size500
- Lot Depth212
- Lot Width100
- Parcel #42228900901900030390000000
- School DistrictBurnt Hills - Ballston Lake
- # Stories2.0
- Basement sqft858
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$242,728||$226K – $262K||-$3,501||$93||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,677/mo||$1.2K – $2.1K/mo||-$22||$0.64||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 12019 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Glenville as a whole. Among 12019 homes, this home is valued 4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12019 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 118.8% higher than in Glenville, and 65.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12019 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12019 home values.
Neighborhood for 31 Roslyn Drive
Nearby Schools in Glenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005