- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 3,987 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $206,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $153
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Shake, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000227 T:B14370
- Zillow Home ID: 56513984
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $230-279K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01852 home values will decrease 1.7% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Lowell as a whole. Among 01852 homes, this home is valued 29.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01852, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% lower than in Lowell, and 22.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01852 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lowell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01852 home values.
|37 Rumford St Lowell, MA||$240K||3||1||1,156|
|43 Rumford St Lowell, MA||$206K||1||1||672|
|47 Rumford St Lowell, MA||$209K||1||1||725|
|29 Crystal St Lowell, MA||$251K||3||1.5||1,478|
|6 Bristol St Lowell, MA||$232K||3||1||1,309|
|41 Crystal St Lowell, MA||$242K||3||1||1,324|
|34 Crystal St Lowell, MA||$258K||3||1||2,011|
|5 Crystal St Lowell, MA||$289K||3||2||1,847|
|10 Bristol St Lowell, MA||$237K||3||1||1,170|
|11 Rumford St Lowell, MA||$249K||3||2||1,503|
|3 Bristol St Lowell, MA||$259K||2||2||1,365|
|14 Bristol St Lowell, MA||$245K||3||1||960|
|30 Crystal St Lowell, MA||$230K||3||1||1,434|
|55 Rumford St Lowell, MA||$217K||2||1||824|
|10 Crystal St Lowell, MA||$228K||2||1||1,144|
|15 Bristol St Lowell, MA||$336K||7||2||2,770|
|26 Bristol St Lowell, MA||$284K||4||2||1,708|
|2 Crystal St Lowell, MA||$301K||3||2||2,028|
|61 Rumford St Lowell, MA||$376K||5||3||3,038|
|51 Crystal St Lowell, MA||$305K||4||2.5||1,985|
Nearby Schools in Lowell
PK-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!