31 Star Rd, Newton, MA 024654 beds, 4 baths, 2,639 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $341
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble,BTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,FAM_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar,FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,LIV_DSCRP \ Chair Rail,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,639 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: S:44 B:013 L:0005
- Zillow Home ID: 56535420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 Star Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02465 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in Newton, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02465 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02465 home values.
- 103 Sheridan St Newton, MA$973K322,628
- 17 Star Rd Newton, MA$547K321,505
- 107 Sheridan St Newton, MA$606K311,008
- 99 Sheridan St Newton, MA$568K221,345
- 29 William St Newton, MA$628K311,157
- 42 Star Rd Newton, MA$1.38M42.52,919
- 115 Sheridan St Newton, MA$1.19M53.53,490
- 21 William St Newton, MA$642K321,221
- 17 William St Newton, MA$635K31.51,304
- 239 River St Newton, MA$536K41.51,696
- 104 Sheridan St Newton, MA$770K32.51,423
- 57 William St Newton, MA$547K321,834
- 53 William St Newton, MA$644K311,504
- 51 William St Newton, MA$558K311,204
- 20 Star Rd West Newton, MA$575K32--
- 35-37 William St Newton, MA$404K42.52,516
- 65 William St Newton, MA$659K421,632
- 98 Sheridan St Newton, MA$678K421,419
- 87 Sheridan St Newton, MA$509K111,048
- 45 William St Newton, MA$632K311,204
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!