31 Stirling Rd, Bernardsville, NJ 079245 beds, 5 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $930,000
- Price/sqft: $266
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Parcel #: 0300146000000002
- Zillow Home ID: 39846421
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 Stirling Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07924 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% greater than in Bernardsville, and 89.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07924 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bernardsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07924 home values.
- 33 Stirling Rd Bernardsville, NJ$899K----2,892
- 29 Stirling Rd Bernardsville, NJ$949K43.53,377
- 27 Stirling Rd Bernardsville, NJ$993K54.53,500
- 100 Pill Hill Rd Bernardsville, NJ$949K------
- 35 Stirling Rd Bernardsville, NJ$937K----3,156
- 4 Dogwood Ct Bernardsville, NJ$959K53.5--
- 96 Pill Hill Rd Bernardsville, NJ$1.27M543,935
- 37 Stirling Rd Bernardsville, NJ$957K5--3,400
- 1 Dogwood Ct Bernardsville, NJ$870K------
- 138 Countryside Dr Basking Ridge, NJ$205K11960
- 107 Countryside Dr Basking Ridge, NJ$214K----756
- 106 Countryside Dr Basking Ridge, NJ$216K----962
- 109 Countryside Dr Basking Ridge, NJ$316K------
- 104 Countryside Dr Basking Ridge, NJ$295K22.5--
- 110 Countryside Dr Basking Ridge, NJ$338K------
- 135 Countryside Dr Basking Ridge, NJ$198K------
- 103 Countryside Dr Basking Ridge, NJ$312K22.5--
- 3 Dogwood Ct Bernardsville, NJ$906K531
- 102 Countryside Dr Basking Ridge, NJ$314K----1,404
- 111 Countryside Dr Basking Ridge, NJ$316K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.