A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Views: 4,193 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $321,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $241
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,333 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Parcel #: M:53 B:588 L:014
- Zillow Home ID: 56635470
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-386K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Weymouth home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Weymouth as a whole. Among South Weymouth homes, this home is valued 9.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% less than in Weymouth, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Weymouth home values.
|35 Sycamore Rd Weymouth, MA||$329K||3||2||1,428|
|27 Sycamore Rd Weymouth, MA||$299K||3||1.5||1,400|
|29 Partridge Rd Weymouth, MA||$304K||4||2||1,456|
|25 Partridge Rd Weymouth, MA||$366K||4||1.5||2,065|
|37 Partridge Rd Weymouth, MA||$298K||3||1||1,512|
|32 Sycamore Rd Weymouth, MA||$373K||4||1.5||1,988|
|39 Sycamore Rd Weymouth, MA||$295K||4||1||1,478|
|26 Sycamore Rd Weymouth, MA||$305K||3||1||1,522|
|21 Partridge Rd Weymouth, MA||$317K||3||1||1,740|
|19 Sycamore Rd Weymouth, MA||$454K||5||2||2,270|
|38 Sycamore Rd Weymouth, MA||$316K||2||1.5||1,239|
|22 Sycamore Rd Weymouth, MA||$294K||3||1.5||1,248|
|43 Sycamore Rd Weymouth, MA||$261K||2||1||1,062|
|30 Partridge Rd Weymouth, MA||$292K||3||2||1,236|
|34 Partridge Rd Weymouth, MA||$280K||--||1.5||1,162|
|42 Sycamore Rd Weymouth, MA||$327K||3||1.5||1,579|
|28 Partridge Rd Weymouth, MA||$241K||2||1||896|
|15 Partridge Rd Weymouth, MA||$310K||3||2||1,584|
|42 Partridge Rd Weymouth, MA||$293K||3||1||1,260|
|18 Sycamore Rd Weymouth, MA||$337K||3||2.5||1,806|
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.