31 Torrey St, Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Sold on 12/9/13: $438,000
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Multi Family:3,109 sq ft
- Lot:3,049 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $438,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ T-Station,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Individual,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Individual,HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Forced Air,HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Individual,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,IFE_COMMON \ Bathroom with Shower Stall,IFE_COMMON \ Storage,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available,IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Cable TV Available,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks),LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Up/Down,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_COMMON \ Family Room,RMS_COMMON \ Laundry,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Parcel #W:17 P:01325 S:000
- Room Count15
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59108141
- Days on Zillow93
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$432,066||$410K – $454K||-$896||$138||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,900/mo||$1.4K – $2.6K/mo||+$73||$0.61||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South Dorchester home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 30% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 38.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 119% higher than in Boston, and 24.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 31 Torrey Street
- 51 Torrey St Dorchester Center, MA$427K63.03,258
- 29 Torrey St Dorchester Center, MA$429K63.03,114
- 35 Torrey St Dorchester Center, MA$419K63.03,129
- 51 Withington St Dorchester Center, MA$256K31.0900
- 49 Withington St Dorchester Center, MA$421K63.03,096
- 39 Torrey St UNIT 1 Dorchester Center, MA$215K31.51,106
- 39 Torrey St UNIT 2 Dorchester Center, MA$221K31.51,106
- 39 Torrey St UNIT 3 Dorchester Center, MA$217K31.51,106
- 34 Torrey St Dorchester Center, MA$252K41.52,030
- 40 Oakwood St Dorchester Center, MA$437K73.03,588
- 47 Withington St Dorchester Center, MA$343K42.02,714
- 38 Torrey St Dorchester Center, MA$282K32.01,854
- 43 Torrey St UNIT 2 Dorchester Center, MA$302K31.0--
- 43 Torrey St # 1 Dorchester, MA$271K31.01,050
- 43 Torrey St Dorchester Center, MA$426K93.03,135
- 42 Torrey St Dorchester Center, MA$448K83.03,375
- 36 Oakwood St Dorchester Center, MA$272K51.51,949
- 46 Withington St Boston, MA$294K------
- 46 Withington St UNIT 2 Dorchester Center, MA$168K31.0918
- 43 Withington St Dorchester Center, MA$322K31.52,013
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005